Anti-Corruprion rules of the Company
We don’t support corruption and do not give bribes neither as cash nor as presents or/and services.
International sanctions and boycott rules
Our firm does not support the trade with countries and territories, companies and individuals that are listed into sanctions list of UN, USA, Switzerland, Ukraine and in regards to whom the boycott has been announced.
Company’s relation to doubtful deals
Company leaves the right to cancel the deal, if the counter party did not provide necessary level of openness or/and did not fill our data sheet.
Information: its storage and use
Company acts in frame of confidentiality and holds the data received from the third parties, whether they are clients, co-brokers, other market participants, privately and without disclosure with only exceptions as:
- if we are the witness of the business and are requested by lawyer of the plaintiff or claimant, to disclose the data to arbitration court;
- if the court order received for disclosure of the information;
- if international investigators request written statement(s) or/and documents describing certain business / contractual events;
- if clients insisted on disclosure or were not against of the disclosure the market or corporate information by the broker to the third parties;
- if the client condemned the broker in unfair practice, providing of services and the broker has the proof that confirms the contrary.
In relation to telephone conversations
Veles Agro operates under English law and telephone and other communications may be recorded.